Remember To Die

REMEMBER TO DIE is a grim yet darkly amusing Gothic Horror Story . . .

A Walking Nightmare

A WALKING NIGHTMARE illumines a harrowing, solitary, introspective journey . . .

The Color Of Evil

In THE COLOR OF EVIL by Lori R. Lopez, a mysterious woman appeals to a Nun at a Convent for help with her strange affliction.

The Object

What terrible event turned a young woman’s hair white in a matter of minutes, and why is she spending Christmas Eve under observation in the Psychiatric Ward of a hospital?

The Dark Down There

The Darkness beckons in this eerie fable of a night gone wrong. Someone is knocking, from inside the house. From the other side of the cellar door!

The Dark Mister Snark

There are those individuals we know little about who skulk and creep delightfully across page or screen. In reality, we are taught to avoid them. Sometimes, however, they may surprise us.

Odds And Ends

What terrors lurk in the blackest regions of a cellar, amidst dusty cobwebbed shelves, in the glass jars and metal cans of a hopelessly abnormal mind?

Spider Soup

You are never truly alone. While you sleep, nocturnal creatures stir. A couple discovers that things have changed overnight, and they are no longer in control. Their house is full of cobwebs . . .

Beauty

A dormant girl named Beauty, who controls and terrifies the people around her, wants to possess another girl. Quiet, don’t wake her up or there will be Hell to pay!

Samhain

The past returns to haunt and hunt him on one creepy All Hallows Eve. Daren Karl has an aversion to Halloween. When his sister asks him to take his nephew Trick-Or-Treating . . .

Spooked

Two unlucky individuals find themselves trapped in a haunted house, where the spirits are more than restless. They’re very disturbed. A man learns that his family’s fortune is cursed . . .

3-Z

A trio of tales ranging from suspenseful to quirky and weird, and finally a deft blend of humor-laced horror . . . With “3-Z”, author Lori R. Lopez presents a brief set of zombie shorts . . .

Jar Baby

The creepy tale of a ghoulish baby by Lori R. Lopez. This short story ties in ancient history with modern horror as a museum's mummies rise up for a night of terror . . .

Horrendus

A demonic entity will return at Midnight on All Hallows’ Eve to claim the lives of a child from each family. A young woman scoffs at the legend and invokes the monster’s rage.

Next Door

Have you ever wondered about your neighbors? A teen learns the terrible truth about the house next door in this comically chilling Halloween frightfest. Home alone on All Hallows Eve . . .

Nuance

A humorously poignant Cinderfella tale about a spooky carnival and a misfit who discovers the truth behind his sorry circumstances. A young man feels trapped in a family . . .

Beyond The Stump

The dark harrowing tale of a young woman who must assume her mother's role of Gatekeeper. A crippled woman’s life changes over decades of inhabiting and guarding tainted soil . . .

Cereal Box Surprise

A ninety-eight-pound weakling orders cereal hyped by a once-famous athlete. During the mayhem that ensues, he discovers heroes aren't always what they seem. And the prize at the bottom . . .

Unnatural

A Thin Man wanders into a world of trouble after the carnival that was his home goes bust. Adrift and alone, missing his sideshow friends, things get pretty freaky . . .

The Lycaning

This is not your traditional wolfman tale. An inventive and original take on a horror classic, THE LYCANING creates a new breed of the monster and a society transformed by a Werewolf Apocalypse.

The Wraith

A woman becomes intrigued by a brooding figure in one of her poems in this short story from Lori R. Lopez, author of The Dark Mister Snark, Odds And Ends . . .

Some Thing

A tongue-in-cheek tale about a man who drank the water, another man and his Bazooka, and a lady with a loaded gun. Brought together in a showdown between paranoia and reality . . .